Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials New to forum/Ribeyes

New to forum/Ribeyes

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Sat May 21, 2005 2:46 pm
Rooster raw
raw

I am new to this forum and would like to say hi to everyone here... I BBQ quite a bit... I use either my Lang 84 deluxe with chargrill, or my Oklahoma Joe Longhorn... I have quite a few books on BBQ/Grill by either Steve, Paul Kirk and one by Red Caldwell.. They are all great... In Steves book, "BBQ Sauces Rubs and Marinades" There is a recipe that I love to use as a marinade for my steaks. I have added a couple of other things to it but he gets all the credit none the less... It's on page 54 and is literally the "only marinade you'll ever need." Thanks to him people that have eaten my ribeyes tell me that they are better than the steaks they have eaten in high end restaurants... When my wife eats one her eyes literally role back into her head as she enjoys them... I have gotten a lot of great ideas using Steve's books... So Steve if you're out there Thanks alot... I also enjoy your show on public t.v. every saturday...

Eric
"I said there was no food... I didn't say there wasn't anything to eat..."
-Ravenous-

Return to Testimonials