Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials thanks

thanks

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:32 am
timidnomore

the wife and i just bought a house and the previous owner asked that we hold her gas grill untill her new yard was finished. she also said that we should go ahead and us it in the mean time. well, we have never owned a grill before and I have always been intimidated by the idea. you see i am a bit of a perfectionist, and did not want to destroy a nice peice of meat!
well, my wife comes home with a couple of nice steaks!! In a panic, i head for the book store to get a book on the subject of grilling. NOTHING. sure there were receipe books, but I was clueless. then i remembered seeing "How To grill" at Lowe's hardeware. picked it up, read like crazy, viola!! the perfectly grill steaks!! my wife was amazed how confident i was, after reading the necessary parts of this book, at the grill.
we are now looking to purchase a nice charcoal grill of our own. the charcoal sounds like the better/more fun of the 2 fuel styles.
i can't wait to entertain this summer.
Thanks Steven.

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:52 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Thats a great story friend. Hope you join the board and stick around. If you liked the book you'll love this place and be grilling like a pro for your summer parties in no time.

Return to Testimonials