Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Meet Steven, Meet Fellow Board Members

Meet Steven, Meet Fellow Board Members

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:01 pm
Info@Workman Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi all,
The early info about Steven's Spring BBQ USA tour has arrived and is posted here:
http://www.barbecuebible.com/blog/2004_ ... chedul.php
(You can also get there by going to the home page and clicking Steven's Events Schedule.)

We'll keep updating as we have news. Meanwhile, don't forget that Steven's events are a great time not just to meet the grill guru himself, but also fellow board members in your area. So here's the thread to make plans. Most events have food to taste too, if you need added incentive . . .

Info
Last edited by Info@Workman on Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:18 pm
Airfoils well done
well done

April 21 - Cooking Class
Southern Season 6:00pm
Hwy 15-501 @Estes Drive
University Mall
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-929-7133

Yay!!! :D 8) Hey Steve, let's do something while you're here! You missed a very good BBQ joint in my area I'd like to introduce you to or we could convene to my backyard with some board members and a few cold ones and something hot off a Weber! :D Give me a PM and let me know.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:27 pm
Info@Workman Site Admin
Site Admin

Airfoils, if you've been withholding good 'Que joint recommendations from your fellow N. Carolinians, you'd best head to the Best BBQ Joint thread and tell us all about it!

Info

Post Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:48 pm
Airfoils well done
well done

Info@Workman wrote:
Airfoils, if you've been withholding good 'Que joint recommendations from your fellow N. Carolinians, you'd best head to the Best BBQ Joint thread and tell us all about it!
Info

I'm keeping info hostage, you'll have to find out about it the hard way! :D

Post Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:14 pm
BBcue-Z well done
well done

Info@Workman wrote:
Meanwhile, don't forget that Steven's events are a great time not just to meet the grill guru himself, but also fellow board members in your area. So here's the thread to make plans. Most events have food to taste too, if you need added incentive . . .
April 29 - Book Signing
Barnes & Noble 7:30pm
2900 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Info

Hey Vinsect,
are you attending this event?

Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:54 am
Vinsect well done
well done

I marked it on my calendar earlier today.
Also, I grew up in Nashville. I used to work right across the street from Davis Kidd Bookstore where his next stop is. I'll have to let my friends and family back home know about it.
If it aint broke, Break it!
Then rebuild it better.

Return to General Discussion