Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Smokin' Pro Assembly w/ 22 assembly pictures!!!

Smokin' Pro Assembly w/ 22 assembly pictures!!!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:20 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Welcome to the board bigwallys! :D

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 pm
MrMayface medium-rare
medium-rare

I bought this grill from Lowes up in Spring on Friday. I had to buy the 2 seperate for $180. I had no idea HEB had these. Can you tell me what location had these so I can try and get Lowes to price match. I'm not sure if it will work or not but it worth the try.

I just spoke to someone at HEB, he said that they are going to be running an ad on that unit starting tomorrow. So hopefully I can take a copy of that in to Lowes and they give me the difference. My only concern is maybe they want give it to me because HEB is selling it as one unit, and I bought mine seperate.

Bobaque rare
rare

Tejano wrote:
Hello everybody,

I finally put together my CG Smokin' Pro this past weekend and I wanted to share some pictures with you all of the assembly. Please, let me know if you see anything wrong that I'm doing in these pictures. My instructions are not fully detailed. :lol:

Well I hope this will help someone who is thinking of buying the Char-Griller Smokin' Pro and wants to know a little about the assembly. Please, feel free to add any comments.

Happy grilling! :D

This picture set of the assembly by Tejano was quite helpful. I set up the laptop in the garage and had the new Chargriller Smokin Pro together in no time. I still need to season the thing and then I'm ready.
Thanks a million Tejano

Previous

Return to General Discussion