Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Did Anyone See the New Burger King Commercial?

Did Anyone See the New Burger King Commercial?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

(at least I think it was Burger King)

This was a great commercial! It made me think of when I was in Germany and ya’ll in the north & eastern areas of the country.

It opened by showing what appeared to be a field blanketed in two feet of snow with a few leafless bushes and a huge pile of snow nearby. Then this guy walks into view and knocks the top off of the pile of snow to expose a grill! Then he sits down in a chair next to the bushes that I didn’t even know was there.

It reminded me of the poll, which do you shovel first! I believe if any of you see it you’ll agree that it is a great commercial (except for the part where they think their burgers are better)!

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:11 pm
GrillGuy rare
rare

i saw it Bob--reminded me of a few winters past! If you read the fine print at the bottom near the end of the commercial they have a Weber disclaimer, so it was definitely a Weber grill (even though you couldn't tell with all the snow around it!)

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:13 am
dkirn well done
well done

I saw it the other night and I thought that someone had filmed Grand Scale!!

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:06 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

That grill was way to small to suit my needs! :wink:

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:50 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Everyone down here has been commenting that they thought of me when they saw that commercial.

Return to General Discussion