Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Santa Was Here

Santa Was Here

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:27 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Sounds like Santa's been good to a lot of us. The gift certificate sounds like a great deal for the giver as well as the receipiant. Maybe it is more blessed to give... :lol:

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:50 am
LowRider BBQ

well...I visit my local BBQ Galore and had been eyeing the weber "Q". I already own 3 22.5" weber charcoal grills (for those 50 lb. kansas city pork shoulder sessions) and my wife was kind enough to give me the "Q"!! yeah..I tried it right away with some rib eye's (ala Tuscan Style...can you tell I use steve's "How to Grill"!). My wife also gave me a BBQ apron with a design that she created/ironed on usng our computer. I'll look forward now to those quick weeknight BBQ sessions.

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:12 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Stripe - Word of advise on your gift card, wait until the summer. Williams Sanoma is VERY seasonal. If they have what you want now great, if not wait until the weather changes and they're grilling selection will improve. They also have a few good cookbooks too.

Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:56 am
stripegrill medium
medium

Grand Scale-- Thanks for the tip. I was there over the weekend and they did have the thermometers out, but I think you are right and I will wait until they put all of the grilling toys out. I have their grilling cookbook and it is ok, nothing spectacular.

Previous

Return to General Discussion