Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Where can I get that smoker?

Where can I get that smoker?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:26 pm
eshane raw
raw

I just watched the BBQ University show on FoodTV and loved it. There was a smoker that was used for the ribs where the fire box was on the right and the smoker was on the left. Does anyone know the brand and where I can order one?

Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:12 am
Luke medium-rare
medium-rare

If I were to guess I would say that it is a New Braunfels/Oklahoma Joe's Bandera. http://www.nbsmoker.com/ - You can look around though, there are many makers that make that style of smoker. I prefer a barrel design like the guy had at the end of the show better. I have a Brinkmann that leaks smoke like crazy but I can put out a pretty quality rib.

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:08 pm
smokyblues well done
well done

I have an Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn smoker. it was made before OK Joe's was bought out by New Braunfels. It is also made out of the 1/4" steel unlike the bandera or some of the other cheaper smokers. It has the smoker on the left and the offset firebox on the right. I bought it at an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in Edmond, OK for under $400 (which is a steel for what i got).

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:25 pm
RichD medium-well
medium-well

If you are refering to the smoker that one of the couples was using toward the end of the show it is a Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N' Pit. I saw the name clearly.
I went online looking around for one and you can get them direct from Brinkmann. Their website is www.brinkmanncorp.com
I found the Charbroil Silver Smoker (made by New Braunfels) at Home Depot. This is a very similar smoker to the Brinkmann. The only difference I can see is the firebox is on the left. Otherwise it appears to be the same and if you have a Home Depot nearby you can get it locally and avoid any shipping charges.
Almost forgot, the only place I found that carries the Brinkmann is Ace Hardware.

RichD

Return to General Discussion