Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Weber Smoke-N-Chips attatchment

Weber Smoke-N-Chips attatchment

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:11 pm
wfd146 rare
rare

Does Weber make the Smoke-N-Chips smoker attatchment with a cast iron grate? I know Home depot is the only place that has the cast iron grates, but I can only find the smoker attatchment with either stainless or enamled.

Mike
Charcoal is best, but Gas is pretty cool...as long as it's a Weber!

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:48 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Try the Weber website. It's quite good and helpful. You can also try calling them directly, they want your business they'll help you out.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:39 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Weber listed these:
Smoker Attachments: Easily add smoky flavor with Weber FireSpice Cooking Woods and water.

Stainless Steel Smoker for Summit Series Gas Barbecues
item #9965

Steam-N-Chips Smoker. Porcelain-enameled grates with porcelain-enameled smoker box for Genesis Silver B and C, Genesis Gold B and C gas grills.
Item #9879

Steam-N-Chips Smoker. Stainless steel grates with porcelain-enameled smoker box for Genesis Silver B and C. Genesis Gold B and C (2002 Model Year).
Item #9883

But they want your model number for any further information.

Happy hunting!

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:55 pm

I just called Weber, and they do not make one with the cast iron grate, nor are there any plans to. :x Kind of sucks, because you'll have two different grates when you use the smoker attatchment. Maybe I'll buy another set of iron grates and have one cut down to fit the box.

OK, I have finally found something I don't like about Weber! :lol:

Return to General Discussion