Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Gifts for Dad and your Grilling future...........

Gifts for Dad and your Grilling future...........

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Trollby well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Sounds like you found a salesman actually interested in helping the customer, not just selling the most expensive item possible! Did you go to The Bruce Company?

Yes, wife wanted to go out for Wings at Quaker Steak and Lube Friday so I made a stop at Bruce CO

He also stated that a little know grill the EP-330 Premium Edition is the E-330 with stainless insides but painted outside.
I did not want Porcelain flavor bars or grates.

It is $100 cheaper than the all stainless outside model

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Trollby wrote:
ScreamingChicken wrote:
Sounds like you found a salesman actually interested in helping the customer, not just selling the most expensive item possible! Did you go to The Bruce Company?

Yes, wife wanted to go out for Wings at Quaker Steak and Lube Friday so I made a stop at Bruce CO

He also stated that a little know grill the EP-330 Premium Edition is the E-330 with stainless insides but painted outside.
I did not want Porcelain flavor bars or grates.

It is $100 cheaper than the all stainless outside model

I've used the EP-330 and it's an excellent grill. I like the painted Weber models as much or more than the stainless steel ones, in fact. They just seem to fit in with the decor better.

As for the rotisserie, I use mine regularly, and in fact I'm looking into buying a rotisserie basket for wings and ribs. You can always retrofit the unit later as well.

It seems to me like you may have found your grill.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Trollby well done
well done

I currently have rotisserie on my Gas grill and my Char-Griller smoker.

I also have an electric rotisserie cooker so I use one often too, but I think the "Built-in" unit I worry about since it will be just covered out-doors 24/7

I think the 330 with add-on would work fine and only $80 so can get one later

Previous

Return to General Discussion