Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Char Griller Duo Cover

Char Griller Duo Cover

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:35 pm

I bought a duo and cover ~4 years ago and the cover is starting to fall apart.

When looking for a new cover all I can find is this http://www.chargriller.com/index.php?pa ... 1&Itemid=1

^ This cover is different than what I bought ~4 years ago from char griller. This one looks cheaply made and very thin.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the cover that I bought back in the day? I've googled my heart out and haven't had any luck.

Thanks in advance!

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Ah Friend, insofar as I might know, about the only chance outside the CG site of which I could guess or hope is a "Lowes" store. Alternatively, you could try emailing the woman at CG and explain. I think her name is Suzie. Sometimes their in-stock inventory changes on some things. But someone else here may know more.
Got beer???

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks! I'll try giving char griller directly. I assume they just changed the material of their cover, but I'd like to get my hands on the "thick" one that lasted me so long.

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 am
sroach well done
well done

Chip,

I have had the same experience in the past. Like BC said Lowes has them in stock and it's where I found my "Heavy Duty" version. I found myself opening the buttons on the package to get a feel.

The very first one I bought was the cheaper thin version that did last a year. The second one I bought was the heavier model that last a few years.

Best of luck.

Return to General Discussion