Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Cast your vote for the November Block Party!

Cast your vote for the November Block Party!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
What should our theme be for November's Online Block Party?

Thanksgiving
17%
Really Big Meat (roasts, brisket, etc.)
25%
Veggies on the Grill
8%
Comfort Foods
No votes
Non-Comfort Foods (basically cook something way outside your "comfort zone")
No votes
Pizza and Other Breads On The Grill
42%
Hunting Season (wild birds and game)
8%
Lamb (any kind)
No votes

Total votes : 12

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

It's time to vote for the November Online Block Party! Some of the other choices are carried over or modified from previous polls, but there is at least one fairly obvious new one as well, given the season. :D

Remember - you can change your vote anytime up to late evening on Oct. 31st.

P.S. - We're trying to keep this Block Party going all year round, so if you have any suggestions for future themes please send me a PM.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Thanksgiving certainly sounds appropriate. However, i would not expect much in the way of posts until the end of the month. Unfortunately, I am not able to do a turkey this year. I guess I would vote for pizza. Steven even just blogged about it. :cheers: :bbq:
Got beer???

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Whoa - it looks like a dead heat! Be sure to cast your votes if you haven't done so already, as voting goes until about 10:30 PM PST (my bedtime - some of us gotta work in the morning). :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Pizza wins!

Return to General Discussion