Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Camp Chef has a new pizza oven

Camp Chef has a new pizza oven

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

It does look neat! I was expecting something pretty spartan but it actually has a good design. And the price isn't scary, either.

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

I wonder if that accessory could be adapted to most any grill? Looks like it just sits on top. It would make a fine addition to a CharGriller or Weber Kettle if the dimensions were right.

I really liked what I saw but I would really like some wood flavor if I'm gonna cook my pizza on the grill.

The price of the pizza oven accessory doesn't include the grill under it, but it's not too bad of a price when compared to other options.

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Bob-BQN wrote:
I wonder if that accessory could be adapted to most any grill? Looks like it just sits on top. It would make a fine addition to a CharGriller or Weber Kettle if the dimensions were right.

I really liked what I saw but I would really like some wood flavor if I'm gonna cook my pizza on the grill.

The price of the pizza oven accessory doesn't include the grill under it, but it's not too bad of a price when compared to other options.

Here's another page on it. This sure looks like a really good buy!
http://www.outdoorcooking.com/camp-chef-italia-artisan-pizza-oven-pz60.html#reviews_tab

It almost makes me want to rethink my plan to build my own, except for the fact that I've already got 80% of the materials ready now. :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion