Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion It's Friday - what's cookin'?

It's Friday - what's cookin'?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Anybody have grill-related plans for the weekend? How about some ribs for the Block Party? Tonight I'm taking a back rack out of the freezer and scouring the books for ideas...

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:13 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Well, I tried beef and pork ribs on the rotisserie because I've got the Outlaw partly disassembled for repainting. They turned out OK, but no pics because the weather was uncooperative.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 am
Griffin well done
well done

Mrs. G is going out of town today which generally translates into a Wing Night!! Still looking at recipes and trying to get ideas, but I think I might have one using Hatch chiles since they are in season. And I might grill some hot dogs along with it so I have something to eat for lunch this weekend as I'm pulling weekend shift at work. :bbq:

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:46 am
rhino260 medium-rare
medium-rare

I'll be judging the Sam's Club National in Laurel, Md
Backwoods Party w/ DigiQ
Master Forge Vertical
Weber Charcoal
We're always smoking something!

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 pm
jstewart well done
well done

Work has been consuming most all of my time lately and I've not had much of a chance to cook anything :( :( ......I am, however, going to put some babybacks and beef ribs on tomorrow :D :D
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:03 am
Cactus1 well done
well done

No cook Friday, wife and I "bombed around" and ate out. Small cook, already posted, Saturday. Grilling Portobello fries, daughter-in-law and I are going to try to duplicate a restaurant she like's recipe - something with garlic, cheese, and a balsamic reduction on Sunday. We'll figure it out - have 3 lb of mushrooms to play with. To paraphrase Steve, if you can do it on a stove or a fryer - it has to taste better on a grill.
* IHP Cactus Farm & Sauce Shack *
18 1/2 & 22 1/2" WSM
22 1/2" OTS
26 3/4" OTG

Return to General Discussion