Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Steven - Tuscan Grill Suggestion

Steven - Tuscan Grill Suggestion

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 am
tex_toby well done
well done

One of my favorite tools around the grill is my Tuscan Grill topper. It will put those sexy grill marks on your meat every time! The one thing I DON'T like about it is that it is toooo small. How about a double-wide XL version?!? :thumbup:

tex 8)
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm
Steven Grilling Guru
Grilling Guru

Glad you like the Tuscan grill and thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it on to manufacturing. The one thing I fear is that a large grate will be a lot more expensive.

Grill on!

SR

Post Mon May 20, 2013 1:35 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

Steven wrote:
Glad you like the Tuscan grill and thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it on to manufacturing. The one thing I fear is that a large grate will be a lot more expensive.

Grill on!

SR

The small one is expensive itself, so I get that. That said, already having cooked on the Tuscan grill many times, I'd gladly pay double for twice the grill-estate. ;)

Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Umm, just a suggestion and it might be a silly one, but couldn't you just buy 2 and put them side-by-side?
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
Umm, just a suggestion and it might be a silly one, but couldn't you just buy 2 and put them side-by-side?

Sure you could do it, but I would prefer to have one piece. It's kind-of like those cast iron "Man Grates." I have three of those meant to sit side by side each other on the grill. I hate them because they move around too much. It might be different if they could lock together in some fashion (<---- Maybe that is the key), but just sitting beside each other stinks. I'm picky, what can I say?!? :twisted:

Return to General Discussion