Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion What music do YOU 'que to?

What music do YOU 'que to?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sat May 25, 2013 2:20 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

beercuer wrote:
Seattle-Q wrote:
Am I the only metal head? Old school metal and hardcore punk :twisted:

I can go there, SQ. :) 8)

Go there? I usually am there all the time. :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
beercuer wrote:
Seattle-Q wrote:
Am I the only metal head? Old school metal and hardcore punk :twisted:

I can go there, SQ. :) 8)

Go there? I usually am there all the time. :twisted:

:lol: I need or tend to make room for a little bit of most everything, Canada. Southern Californy is such that we have virtually every national and cultural heritage on earth represented here. Very much a global community.
Got beer???

Post Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

beercuer wrote:
:lol: I need or tend to make room for a little bit of most everything, Canada. Southern Californy is such that we have virtually every national and cultural heritage on earth represented here. Very much a global community.

Yup - so is Canada for that matter. The teevee says so all the time so it's gotta be true. :D

I was a bouncer and sound man in a punk and heavy metal bar for a few years, so the stuff sort of rubbed off on me, but my musical tastes include pretty well the full spectrum.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm
wiseguy User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

When I'm smoking I take the lazy man's route. I use my remote thermometor to monitor my WSM and I go inside and watch TV. I'm an old school Punk, Hardcore, Thrash Metal guy but rarely listen to any when grilling except for The Clash or Ramones. When grilling I am more likely to listen to Black Sabbath or Led Zepplin if it's just me in the yard. If I'm with the wife or in laws it usually is freestyle music my wife is a fan :roll: or salsa music not related to the condiment :lol:

Previous

Return to General Discussion