Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Smoked Pork Meatloaf with Gravy Comfort

Smoked Pork Meatloaf with Gravy Comfort

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Dyal_SC wrote:
CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
Dyal_SC wrote:
I'm glad the gravy wasn't "smurf" colored this time! :lol: :lol: Looks faaaaantastic!

OK - now that one needs an explanation, or at least a link to the original thread it was on.... :twisted:

As requested... :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23622

That's... just... wrong. :mrgreen:

Looks like someone zapped a bunch of Smurfs in a blender and poured them on top of the plate. I like this current meatloaf better. :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

JD_Smokes well done
well done

CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
Looks like someone zapped a bunch of Smurfs in a blender and poured them on top of the plate.

LOL....I was just thinking that exact same thing and was going to write it until I scrolled down and saw you were kind enough to write it for me. :D
Eating meat is murder.....mmmm, tasty, tasty murder.
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

So glad you guys found the humor, but...

CBG-- Is it wrong then to drink green beer on St. Patrick's Day? That post was along a similar vein-- I was color coordinating the meal at the transition time when this board changed from a catsup/mustard hue to the current bluish theme. Anyway, I just like to get silly time to time and have fun, especially with sufficient libations within me. :)
Got beer???

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

beercuer wrote:
So glad you guys found the humor, but...

CBG-- Is it wrong then to drink green beer on St. Patrick's Day? That post was along a similar vein-- I was color coordinating the meal at the transition time when this board changed from a catsup/mustard hue to the current bluish theme. Anyway, I just like to get silly time to time and have fun, especially with sufficient libations within me. :)

Umm - you missed the "Mr. Green" smiley? Usually that's humorous too, as is the phrase "that's just wrong". I wouldn't take it too seriously as it wasn't intended to be serious.

And being of Irish birth and descent and having lived in Ireland and Scotland for over 2 years, all I can say is that the only places I've seen green beer on St. Patrick's Day are in Canada and the US, and I've never seen it overseas. Usually over there we had Guinness, which is so dark the green color wouldn't likely show up well. :D

There's no "right or wrong" about it - just one tradition vs. another tradition.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
Umm - you missed the "Mr. Green" smiley? Usually that's humorous too, as is the phrase "that's just wrong". I wouldn't take it too seriously as it wasn't intended to be serious.

And being of Irish birth and descent and having lived in Ireland and Scotland for over 2 years, all I can say is that the only places I've seen green beer on St. Patrick's Day are in Canada and the US, and I've never seen it overseas. Usually over there we had Guinness, which is so dark the green color wouldn't likely show up well. :D

There's no "right or wrong" about it - just one tradition vs. another tradition.

I'm cool, brother. 8) Then in that case you are absolutely right, it was just wrong. :lol: Isn't the corned beef/cabbage thing an American phenomenon as well? :cheers:
Got beer???

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

beercuer wrote:
CanadaBBQGuy wrote:

I'm cool, brother. 8) Then in that case you are absolutely right, it was just wrong. :lol: Isn't the corned beef/cabbage thing an American phenomenon as well? :cheers:

That's right. In Ireland it's bacon and cabbage. Boiled bacon and cabbage to be exact. I prefer the corned beef. :twisted:

Previous

Return to General Discussion