Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Poll: New Sticky Threads

Poll: New Sticky Threads

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
What new threads do you want to see?

Poll ended at Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 am

Yes - I would like to see a new BGE/Kamado thread
53%
No - I would not like to see a new BGE/Kamado thread
7%
Yes - I would like to see a new Weber thread
33%
No - I would not like to see a new Weber thread
7%

Total votes : 15

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

So.... the moderators have come up with two new ideas for sticky threads. One is a BGE/Kamado thread and the second is a Weber thread. As you all know we have a CharGriller thread and a homemede barrel cooker thread (which is basically a "homemade UDS thread), so adding a couple more threads seemed like a good idea. BGEs and other kamado-style cookers are steadily growing in popularity, and all models of Weber grills have been a favorite of many of our members since this board began.

Here's how this poll works. There's a "Yes" and "No" option fora BGE thread and a "Yes" and "No" option for a Weber thread. The moderators will tally the results when the poll ends on April 7th and we'll go from there.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:33 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

I appreciate the desirability of having just the right amount of appropriate stickies. May I submit an idea you all may/may not want to consider?-- A "Welcome" thread where new folks arriving can check in and perhaps introduce themselves to whatever extent and get welcomed to the community. Perhaps that would even ease entering without them figuring out how/where to "jump in." :D
Got beer???

Post Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Thanks again to all who participated in this poll. The new BGE and Weber threads are now active, so enjoy!
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion