Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion It's another Friday

It's another Friday

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

And the start of an ordinary weekend - no holidays, no major sporting events, etc. Anybody going to spend some time at the grill or smoker? Last night I rubbed a rack of spares I found in the fridge and they'll go on Saturday, and maybe Sunday I'll do something with beef for a late lunch or early supper.

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 pm
Trollby well done
well done

I picked up some Chuck-Eye steaks yesterday at the store, so Saturday steak dinner

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Ribs and chuck eyes sound delightful! I think I'm gonna smoke my pipe. Other than that, I think I'm going to have to grill a new batch of chicken breasts for the dog.
Got beer???

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:35 pm
scorched_porch User avatar
well done
well done

It's Mrs Scorches Bday and she has asked for Pizza from the pizza oven, so I'll be firing that up. Should have about 8 people coming over so it's a full blown pizza party. Should be interesting.
Wood Fired Argentine Parrilla
22.5 WSM
http://thequinchoproject.wordpress.com/

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

scorched_porch wrote:
It's Mrs Scorches Bday and she has asked for Pizza from the pizza oven, so I'll be firing that up. Should have about 8 people coming over so it's a full blown pizza party. Should be interesting.

Yum! Tell me about your toppings, SP?
Got beer???

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I need to correct an egregious error I made: there is indeed a major sporting event this weekend, although it might not have the link to grilling and barbecuing like football or basketball...The Masters. And as a golfer I should've remembered it. :oops:

The pizza party sounds like it'll be a fun time, Scorch! I'm just about to head outside to fire up the WSM for some ribs and chicken kielbasa.

Return to General Discussion