Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

Introduce yourself! What does your username say about you?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:14 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Fatz-
Put that thing away, there are women and children present. :wink: :lol: :wink:
Seriously though, welcome to the board.
Its a fun place, enjoy the insanity.

PS. I'm a fellow Gator user as well, sorta, my rig is in production as we speak.

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:22 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Welcome to the board FATZ! :D Hey is that Jeff's RV?

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:23 pm
FATZ medium-rare
medium-rare

Bob-BQN wrote:
Welcome to the board FATZ! :D Hey is that Jeff's RV?

Naa....just some neighbors at a comp. Glad to be here.
FATZsBBQ.com
A taste of good ol' Southern boy BBQ.

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:10 pm
cmcadams well done
well done

Fatz,

I like your website... good information on spices, etc... And welcome to the board! I'm hoping to get into some competitions.. I'll look forward to hearing of your trials and tribulations getting into more of them.
Curt M
Bucky McOinkum's BBQ
Website
Blog

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:39 pm

Willy Wonkastein came from the fact that I am jewish (and yes i love pork) and own a chocolate company

http://www.sweetsmore.com

check out my bbq chocolates

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:53 pm
badabing medium
medium

Diggin the BBQ pop Willy. Do ya sell them? Couldn't find it in your catalog.
If you grill it, they will come.

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:51 am

just give us a call, we have over 5,000 different shapes of molds, so its impossible to list or show them all.

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:22 pm
Ironwulf well done
well done

willy wonkastein wrote:
we have over 5,000 different shapes of molds, so its impossible to list or show them all.

:shock: :shock: ... dang!!

Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:55 am
FATZ medium-rare
medium-rare

cmcadams wrote:
Fatz,

I like your website... good information on spices, etc... And welcome to the board! I'm hoping to get into some competitions.. I'll look forward to hearing of your trials and tribulations getting into more of them.

Indeed. I look forward to making the experiences.
FATZsBBQ.com
A taste of good ol' Southern boy BBQ.

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 pm
weekend cook well done
well done

502MIDS posted a link to this thread but with so many new members, I thought I'd bump it back to the top.
Louie aka Caveman Cooking Over Fire.

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:12 pm
jfm0830 well done
well done

I'll get things going in this revitalized thread.

As a rookie to this serious grilling stuff, I didn't feel I rated a colorful handle like the veterans here. Also I have a theory that we all have X amount of brain cells. Once you've filled them up, you have to throw out information to acquire new information. I've filled my quota so I gave myself a handle I could remember.

JFM is my initials and 0830 is my birthday. If I ever forget that it's time to hang up my tongs. :)
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:50 pm
armynco medium-rare
medium-rare

armynco

I think mine is self explanitory. Im a NCO (Non Commisioned Officer) in the Army

:)

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 pm
bbquy well done
well done

I think that mine is probably self explanitory too but I came up with mine because I love to BBQ and I'm a guy. :lol:
When I was registering with the site I made a spelling error and it came out as BBQUY. When I tried to change it I couldn't.
currently: Jenn-Air 48,000 btu gasser, CG-Outlaw w/sfb, (2)Weber 22" Performer Gold, Weber Q

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:21 am
Ten95toWCJ rare
rare

I’m glad this post got brought back. I had never seen it and it’s interesting to see where everyone gets their names from.

My screen name came from a phrase I use often at work. I’m a Deputy Sheriff and I work with the warrant unit in my department. This essentially means that I track people down that have arrest warrants in my jurisdiction and take them to jail. The radio code we use for having someone in custody is 10-95 and we refer to our jail as WCJ. So I call over the radio that I’m “10-95 enroute to WCJ” I just shortened it and used it as my screen name.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:27 am
Longmill well done
well done

I'm glad this thread has been bumped up. Read it when I first came to the site. But, I didn't know anyone then. Has been enjoyable reading it again, since I recognize many of the posters now.

Me... I'm just a little ol lady who wanted a gender neutral name. (As long as the Q on one end of the tongs is good, doesn't matter what gender is on the other end. ) My handle comes from the name of a water powered grain mill that used to be nearby. Legend has it that a flood destroyed the dam. Then in WWWII metal from the mill was salvaged for the war effort. Today all that remains are fragments of the dam and a couple of the millstones the property owner found.

Longmill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion