Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Classic BBQ Sauce and Mac 'n Cheese Eats

Classic BBQ Sauce and Mac 'n Cheese Eats

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Originally, I was not going to post this, as I've probably posted enough of my saucy chicken. Saturday, I was just grilling up some chicken for the dog, and then I saw the kind of char I was getting on the skin. I could not resist. I decided she had to spare me one. So on goes the comfort (or party) sauce, and I saved it for last night, accompanied by the requisite mac 'n cheese. Great way to watch the baseball game! I continued on with the feast with a pile of salted roasted peanuts in the shell.

Also, I do not know how many more pic posts I'm going to be able to make. Seems to me like my camera is starting to sing its throwing song.

Got beer???

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Looks good! I've been thinking about doing some grilling with sauce lately and I think you just convinced me to do it!

jfm0830 well done
well done

Jeez beercuer, I hope things aren't getting so bad that you resorted to eating dog food :wink: :roll:

Seriously, it looks really delicious as all your posts usually do. Except maybe for that one with the blue food coloring. I'm sorry but that one wasn't up my alley.

Jim

Dyal_SC well done
well done

If that's dog food, then please adopt me as your pet. ;)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Jim --You are most kind, thank you. But the one with the blue gravy was specially color coordinated to go along with the Romulan Ale. :lol: Anyway, I get your point... probably should have kept that one between Scotty and myself. :D

Dyal-- Dyal, your humorous wit about had me on the floor. More than that, I am inclined to adopt you as my son.
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion