Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Hopefully everybody had a good and productive weekend! Those who don't feel like starting separate threads can post here, even if it's about something as simple as burgers and hot dogs for the family.

My wife and I went to our last game of the season at Miller Park in Milwaukee, and even though my theme this year was to try and grill things representative of the visiting team and its home ballpark we reverted to tradition and grilled up a package of Klement's Beer Brats. Unfortunately yet another season has passed without us being picked by the Brat Patrol!

Brad

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 am
Griffin well done
well done

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Went dove hunting. Smoked ribs and abts, grilled steaks and dove. Good times.

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 am
Trollby well done
well done

Grilled up some chicken two ways yesterday (tailgating at home) along with some green beans from the garden and baby red potatoes:

Sriracha marinade - nice and spicy

Jerk marinade - citrus and spice

Turned out well, my family thought the sriracha was a little too spicy, I thought is was just right.

Used Jack Daniels barrel wood chunk for the smoke

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 am
jfm0830 well done
well done

In addition to the Jamaican Jerk chicken wings I posted yesterday, I cooked three more times over the weekend. I made some prime grade Peppered Rib-eyes with Garlic & Shallots on Saturday for friends of my wife. Made 4 different thin crust pizzas on the Egg for my parents & brother Saturday night and made Chicago Style deep dish pizzas for my FIL for lunch Sunday. Everything turned out eggcellent, due in part to making them all at least once before. No pictures but I have posted pictures of all of these in the last month or two.

Jim
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Return to General Discussion