Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Garlic herb pork t-bones

Garlic herb pork t-bones

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Jfm0830 had posted some pork t-bones either last week or earlier this week so when I spotted some in the store last Wednesday I didn't hesitate. I was looking for chops for the Pork Chops with Herb-Garlic Rub recipe from Weber's time to grill and these 1-1/4" cuts were perfect.

After 30 minutes in the fridge and 30 minutes at room temperature they were ready to go.

Lump charcoal and cast iron gave me some nice grill marks.

I was cooking for just myself so I skipped the side dishes and ate standing at the kitchen counter. :wink: The chops were nice and moist with good flavor, and I had leftovers for lunch the next day.
Image Image

Brad

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm
jstewart well done
well done

Brad,

I would eat with you standing at the counter any day!!! That sure looks good!!! It is easy to see how moist the pork chops turned out.
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 am
jfm0830 well done
well done

Make room for me at that counter guys! All those pesky vegetables just get in away sometimes. Nice job on the porkchops Brad. After seeing those pictures I definitely plan to check that recipe out. A moist excellent meal!!

Jim

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Man, thems be some thick chops! Looks like a lot of flavor in those, Brad. Why didn't you enjoy those in your lounge chair? :D
Got beer???

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm
smokin'gal well done
well done

Nice job on those chops, Brad. 8)

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Looks delicious! I love that cut of pork chop. I have a bunch of pork chops in the freezer, but I'll be frying those up most likely....I know it's a sin on this forum, but it's my weakness. ;)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 am
BBcue-Z well done
well done

Great looking chops Brad!
They’re perfectly cooked :)

Return to General Discussion