Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am
Steven Grilling Guru
Grilling Guru

Morning everybody! The sun is trying to come out here on Martha's Vineyard, but we're planning a terrific Labor Day feast regardless of the weather. On the menu: a grill-top clambake on the beach. Grilled littlenecks (with herb butter). Grilled corn (husk off, of course). Linguica-bell pepper kebabs and smoke-roasted fingerling potatoes with onions. Grilled lobster as the main course, of course, and homemade flame-roasted marshmallows dipped in hot fudge sauce for dessert. What are YOU grilling for Labor Day? On behalf of everyone here at http://www.barbecuebible.com and Workman Publishing, we wish you all a happy, healthy Labor Day!
Clams on grill.JPG
Clams on grill.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 393 times

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 pm
jfm0830 well done
well done

Thank you for your best wishes, and I know from the looks of that picture that you'll be enjoying your Labor Day weekend too. I just want to thank you for having this website and for all your cookbooks that have helped make many of my holidays happy occasions. Looking forward to your future endeavors too. But for now relax and enjoy that great meal you have going and the others yet to come this weekend.

Jim

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Happy Labor Day to you, too, Steven, and that sounds like a terrific way to end the summer!

Return to General Discussion