Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Meatloaf, steak, botched pizza

Meatloaf, steak, botched pizza

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 am
jsperk well done
well done

I made regular meatloaf and veggie meatloaf for the wife. Not sure what happened to the rest of the meatloaf pics.
ImageImage

Delmonico steak and Rally's fries. Very good store bought fries. Use to be a fast food joint in Pittsburgh years ago.
ImageImage

I tried a new way to cook pizza on my ceramic. I went direct higher up in the dome at 650 on a stone and burnt the bottom. I stepped away a minute long. The cast iron pan one didn't burn. I usually go indirect aroung 450 to 500 with no problems. Still ate parts of the burn one.
ImageImage
Weber OTG/smokneator/rotisserie
Grill Dome/Stoker

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Looks good! I've done the same thing before with pizza. :lol: I just ate the top like you did. What's in the veggie meatloaf?
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:11 am
jsperk well done
well done

Dyal_SC wrote:
Looks good! I've done the same thing before with pizza. :lol: I just ate the top like you did. What's in the veggie meatloaf?

Thanks Dyal. The veggie loaf was made from Bocca veggie crumbles, red peppers and carrots and onions. As a binder I put oatmeal in the majic bullet blender since my wife tries not to eat flour based food unless we have pizza.
Weber OTG/smokneator/rotisserie
Grill Dome/Stoker

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

The pizza looks fine to me...I like it when the crust has a little char on the bottom! I believe it's called "leoparding".

Brad

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm
BBcue-Z well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
The pizza looks fine to me...I like it when the crust has a little char on the bottom! I believe it's called "leoparding".

Brad

Agree with Brad
Great loooking meals!

Return to General Discussion