Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Where To Find Australia Type Table Grill (charcoal)

Where To Find Australia Type Table Grill (charcoal)

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
SwaveDave

In your "How To Grill" book (page 467) you feature an Australian type table grill. I can not find a source to purchase or build one. Thank you for your help in this matter. You have great books and enjoy your BBQU.
SwaveDave

starpacker medium-rare
medium-rare

SwaveDave wrote:
In your "How To Grill" book (page 467) you feature an Australian type table grill. I can not find a source to purchase or build one. Thank you for your help in this matter. You have great books and enjoy your BBQU.
SwaveDave

Dear Dave,

I was somewhat puzzled by the name, but after looking up the table grill, in How to Grill, it became crystal clear. I just purchased what would seem to be an Australian table grill at Home Depot, for $99 before tax. Look for the Santa Fe grill, made by Char-Broil. It has a 491 sq in cooking surface, and the charcoal tray can be lifted or lowered through 3 settings.

I am tickled to death with this grill, and set the old brazier-type grill out at the curb, with a sign on it, Free to good home. It disappeared within an hour :lol:

Allen

Return to General Discussion