Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Question for CharBroil Big Easy owners

Question for CharBroil Big Easy owners

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 pm
MReynolds well done
well done

Are there any Big Easy owners on the forum besides myself and BBcue-Z?

Anyway, can you guys/gals measure your grates for me? I want to purchase cast iron grates for my grill, but cannot find them for the 9000 series. The local HD carries them for the 8000 series, which is just a bit shorter than mine. If I can purchase two of the 8000 series (for a total of four pieces) I may be able to work something out.

I have all or most specs on CharBroil grills, or at the very least can get them.

PS. Z, there should be a sticker somewhere on your grill indicating the model number. It's placed by the factory, not the salesperson, regarless of being a floor model. I'd really like to know your model number so that I can reference it for the cast iron grates.
ImageImage
PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:05 pm
Rifter well done
well done

Do you have the Charcoal/Gas version? That is the one I have. Stupid move on my part... the charcoal parts are still in the bag. :-)
Kevin 'Rifter' Rank

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:34 pm

Here there are MReynolds:
http://www.gasgrillparts.com/cb-grids.htm

This is Z from work (I'm not supposed to do this at work, but I did it for you).

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:02 pm
MReynolds well done
well done

Z, I can't thank you enough buddy! You always come through. I'm ordering some of those babies and saving myself some money. I didn't think to check that website. I've been all over CharBroil and Grill Lovers. (one and the same) Last time I was there my grill was too "new" for them to have any parts. Go figure. I don't know why I didn't think of that website as I have it in my bookmarks already. Duh. :roll:

Rifter, I have a charcoal/gas combo, but not the Big Easy version. Mine is the 7000 series Quickset Traditional. I can tell you this much, the charcoal feature comes in handy when I run out of gas. :oops: I've been known to throw a couple of steaks on the grill without checking the level first. That charcoal feature has saved my meal more than once and I always keep charcoal on hand just in case.

One more thing Rifter, if you're not interested in the charcoal tray parts I'm willing to work out a deal with you. (if they are for the Big Easy)
ImageImage
PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

Return to General Discussion