Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion BBQ Bible Trailmap - More Details, please!

BBQ Bible Trailmap - More Details, please!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
New2Q raw
raw

Hi,

From the Home website (http://www.barbecuebible.com/) I clicked on the BBQ Trailmap and was pleasantly surprised to see that Steven is coming to my hometown of San Francisco from August 9-11. It also shows him in Seattle and Portland the 4 days before August 9.

My question is this: Where will he be in San Francisco and what will he be doing? How can I get details, as I'd like to come watch and sample whatever he's demonstrating while in the City.

Thanks,

David
New2Q

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:04 pm
Rifter well done
well done

I wish he was making a stop here in Boise, on his way up to the "Greath North West". :-)
Kevin 'Rifter' Rank

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:17 pm
MReynolds well done
well done

I might be mistaken, but it seems to me as if that was the route he did with the BBQ bus tour last year. I missed him when he was here in St. Louis at Supersmokers due to my schedule. You can bet I won't miss him the next time he comes to town.
ImageImage
PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:54 pm
BigDaddy medium
medium

Yeah... Steven was and is in the Napa Valley (California) last night and tonight for cooking classes at Ramekins.

I was actually on the waiting list and got THE CALL, to go... but I had to pass becasue of another commitment. :( I was ver bummed.

Return to General Discussion