Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Thanks to the Rain

Thanks to the Rain

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:30 pm
RichD medium-well
medium-well

Well I never really thought I would be glad to see it rain, but because it was crappy all day this Saturday in NJ I decided not to Q and just putz around the house all day. While flipping throught the channels I found a program where someone was BBQing so I left it on. When they flashed off the food to the man at the grill I surprised to see Steven. I've been looking for BBQ U since I saw the special on the Food Network months ago. I hadn't had much success and didn't think I could get it in Jersey.
For anyone in the area if you have access to WHYY TV 12 out of Philadelphia it is on Saturdays at 2PM.
I'll be taping if I can't watch.

RichD

Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:53 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

RichD we pray for rain down here! :wink: Our grass is brown and crispy now. I'm glad you found BBQ-U. I'll tape it even if I'm able to watch it, then I'll watch it again and again. Who's obsessed? I hope WHYY TV 12 shows reruns as season 2 is almost over, at least in our area and I've noticed some folks are two weeks ahead of our schedule. Good luck.

Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:24 pm
Roundtuit rare
rare

I'm sort of like Bob-BQN...we have been desparate for the rain. BUT my rain came in buckets on Friday afternoon with a lot of snap, crackle and pop and disrupted my electricity just enough to make my VCR forget to record Stephen on Saturday. Dang! Glad to get the 3.25 inches of rain that we got but I was a bit miffed when I went to watch it Saturday night and realized that BBQ-U didn't record! Oh, my!

Return to General Discussion