Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Ribs on Sunday...

Ribs on Sunday...

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:24 am
dmcdtc rare
rare

BBQ'd ribs on Sunday and they turned out fantastic. Applied a rub and set in the fridge for several hours. Got the Brinkman smoker up to approx 250 and smoked with Hickory for approx 2 hours. Then I wrapped the slabs in foil and cooked for another 2 to 3 hours at 300. Then took out of the foil for a half hour and put on the sauce. Ricbs came out fantastic and were moist - not dry. I never put them in foil before and was quite pleased with this new learned method.

Dennis

Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:14 am
Big D well done
well done

I enjoy this method myself.... I normally use an apple vinegar marinade with some cinnamon then and apple flavoured rubs when doing ribs sop I like to wrap the ribs in the foil with a few slices of apple, cinnamon and occassionally some bacon (of course apple smoked bacon) and lots of BBQ sauce )can you guess if it has a hint of apple)

I also like to stack the ribs on top of eachother and let them bastes themselves...

I am glad you enjoyed.... g'luck with future grilli nand hopefully you'll have some pics ;) (boy I need to get my own digital camera and get some pics for myself)

Return to General Discussion