Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion a site with some more great grilling ideas

a site with some more great grilling ideas

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:56 am
dabigg raw
raw

Go to www.liveregisandkelly.com and click on "Recipes". Check out the ones marked "Summer Grill Games". Enjoy.

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:49 pm
Daemien rare
rare

I have used the occasional recipe from this site and have only had great results thus far!! The turkey chili is to die for!!!

D.

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:31 pm
vfxtrev medium-rare
medium-rare

hmmm... never would have expect a link to Regis and Kelly... I wonder if any of you "hard core serious" pit masters viewing this thread are laughing yer heads off saying, "yeah right - i'm gonna go get a tip from Regis and Kelly" ...hehehe...

Trevor :lol:

p.s. Although, if you say the recipes are awesome, I'm sure they are. It's all good. :wink:

Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:47 am
DarkRubiTJ medium-well
medium-well

The thing I love most about Steven's books is they are outside the box, in the way they approach the art of the "Q". Steven encourages you to think out a receipe, to decide if you want to make it this way or that way. I no longer look at a receipe and see directions on the cooking of a dish, rather I see a framework of ideas for building something tasty for my Lady and I. In that context, I will always look at receipes no matter what the source.
Weber "Q", Weber Performer, Weber 22.5" Bar-B-Kettle

Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:34 pm

I remember Steven being a guest on Regis and Kelly a few years ago(before Kelly took over for Kathie Lee Gifford). He made a grilled chicken breast recipe, which is not on there recipe list right now, but I'll look for it.

Return to General Discussion