Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Where to get those fabulous Lodge cast iron hibachis

Where to get those fabulous Lodge cast iron hibachis

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Steven Grilling Guru
Grilling Guru

If small is beautiful, the Lodge cast iron hibachi is a work of art. I've used it on the TV show and they sell it at the Greenbrier, Now, according to reader William Archer, it's available at Crate and Barrel. This is a terrific device for grilling sates, yakitori, and other small kebabs. William uses it as a table centerpiece at his barbecues so his guests can grill their sates at the table.
Happy Fourth of July, everyone.
And happy grilling!
Steven Raichlen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Big D well done
well done

That sounds like a great idea!

I often like to get guests involved anyway possible and think I might employee this technique in the near future

Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:52 pm
MReynolds well done
well done

Seems to me that I've seen this hibachi at the local WalMart. I'll have to make a recon trip in the near future to confirm.
ImageImage
PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:52 pm
Airfoils well done
well done

Thats a great idea to use it as entertainment for guests Steven. I've always had a hibiachi and bought my first one when I was 10 with birthday money. Many a hot dog and pork chop were grilled on that thing. :D

Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:44 pm

It canalso be purchased directly from Lodge at https://secure.lodgemfg.com/storefront/ ... oduct=2838 for $83.95.

Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:38 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

For those of you unfamiliar with these little grills here's what they look like:

They are also available from Grill Lovers for $79.99.
http://www.grilllovers.com/shopItemDetail.asp?SID=&txtproductId=7790666&txtQueryID=&txtKeyword=&multiDept=&selDepartment=1&selClass=2&selPrice=&absPage=1&shopperid=P8UQG856JXSR2MVX00JP4XCD30SBACTE

Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:45 pm
missing link well done
well done

hey everyboby i have seen this ieda at the basspro shop

the web site the bassproshop is www.basspro.com

thanks
missing link.
Have Fun and keep it Low and Slow.

Post Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:53 pm
dmcdtc rare
rare

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:10 pm
MReynolds well done
well done

Just wanted to post a follow-up. I don't get out much once coming home from work, but I finally made it over to Wal-Mart. They do carry a cast iron hibachi grill, however it is not a Lodge brand. It's actually a chinese mfg unit. Forget the price, but seem to think it was only $39.
ImageImage
PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

Return to General Discussion