Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Father's Day Wish List

Father's Day Wish List

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:05 pm
Big D well done
well done

That would be amazing.. I was contemplating a trip to Greenbrier to do a Cooking school and/or BBQ U but we'll see.. I might be doin an exchange to Australia and a trip to Mexico next year and that'd just eat up vacation budget.

As for Fathers Day I dont have kids thankfully ;) maybe in 14-15 years... early - mid 30's... But I will be grillin my Dad an entire meal for fathers day, I would do 3 if I could but he requested my legendary omlettes and for breakfast.. mabe burgers for lunch then Surf + Turf for dinner... Steak and lobster.......

Post Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:47 pm
smokyblues well done
well done

jm42fan, glad to see another okie on this site finally. I live in Colorado Springs now but the wife and I are trying desperately to find jobs back in OKC where we are from.

As for a grilling store in OKC you might want to check out Academy. I got my Okalhoma Joe's smoker from there. They have a decent outdoor cooking section there with good prices.

If you know of any places that are hiring in OKC I would love to hear about them.
Weber Performer
Weber One Touch Silver
Oklahoma Joe's 20" Barrel Smoker aka "Betty"

Keep it Smokey

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:10 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Hooray!!!!

I got the propane tank that I asked for. 8)

And somewhere along the line I was good enough to received a 10" compound miter saw. :)

My son even shared his Skittles with me which really made my day! :D :D :D

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:26 pm
jm42fan well done
well done

Hey Blues

I was just in Colo. Springs a few weeks ago. I have a friend that lives there. What kind of work you lookin for & where you planning on moving to? I'll have to give Academy a try.

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:43 pm
smokyblues well done
well done

At this point, I am looking for anything that pays halfway decent and has benefits. I would like to find a job in the Edmond/OKC area. I posted the same message on this forum (jm42fan) and found another Oklahoman, Mason.

Academy is a good place to find some Q supplies at. I smoked a pork shoulder, some sausage and salmon this weekend on my OK joes I bought from there. I took some pix and will post them when the roll is done.
Weber Performer
Weber One Touch Silver
Oklahoma Joe's 20" Barrel Smoker aka "Betty"

Keep it Smokey

Post Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:40 pm
jm42fan well done
well done

We like to look at pictures of food on this sight. :shock:

Previous

Return to General Discussion