Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Weekend plans?

Weekend plans?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

It's almost here! Anybody got anything going on? I'm still researching CSR recipes but I might save the cooking for tomorrow...Mrs. Chicken is working tonight so I've got the itch to go have somebody else cook for me. But don't tell her. :lol:

Brad

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 pm
scorched_porch User avatar
well done
well done

Its been a very looong week in systems engineering land. I'm tired of screaming at developers and debugging busted code. Time for a nice relaxing BBQ. I'm thinking I'm going to break out the rotisserie this time and try to find a cool thing to burn on it. Maybe a whole chicken, maybe some duck - I even have a couple rabbits I whacked during deer season in the freezer. Endless possibilities for a Roto-Q!
36" Argentine Grill
WSM 22.5, Pit Barrel Cooker
Weber Performer
http://thequinchoproject.wordpress.com/

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 pm
Griffin well done
well done

The loosely based plan is for Jucy Lucy's tonight, maybe some pigs in a blanket tomorrow morning,
cranking out some bratwurst, russian sausage and some breakfast sausage after, a mix of apps during the day (may include turtle eggs, abts, MOINK balls and sausage cheese balls), chili on the Egg tomorrow night and rounding out Sunday with a cast iron skillet pineapple upside down cake for my Dad's b-day that I missed last weekend (and possible other food). That enough for you? :wink:

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 am
Kenny 13 well done
well done

Got 3 racks of spares going in the BGE tomorrow, but I don't know what's up for Sunday yet.
Large Big Green Egg

What's On The Grill?

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I finished rubbing the CSRs about 30 minutes ago and in about an hour or so I'll be putting them in the marinade. Target "on the grill" time is 12:15 CDT...

Return to General Discussion