Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Found a great BBQ place in Ca.

Found a great BBQ place in Ca.

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:53 am

Found a great BBQ place in Chula Vista Ca called Crooms.... on H st. in Chula Vista.... good ribs and the collard greens were spectacular.

Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:32 pm

2 other awesome bbq joints in the san diego area, my home now. first for ribs is a small place in lincoln park called "kim's bbq". they have texas style bbq and the ribs are fantastic. they smoke thier stuff and they serve it up at great prices. they are on the ne corner of euclid and logan. it's the hood but that's where you have to go to get the best ribs in town.
the other must stop at bbq joint in the san diego area is in ocean beach on newport ave. it's called bbq house and they have the best sandwiches: brisket, pork, and it is also smoked. it's just a half block from the beach and it has food that you will come back for.
that is my take on the bbq scene in the san diego area and i used to live in texas and a few other "southern" locations. these 2 stand way above any other bbq joints in the san diego area. go check them out, you will not be dissapointed. :D

Return to Best BBQ Joint