Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint GOOD BBQ in Baltimore?

GOOD BBQ in Baltimore?

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:32 pm
Ghost_of_winter medium-well
medium-well

I'm gonna be in Baltimore for a few days with the wife in the next week and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for good BBQ. I am making it a point to hit the three pit beef places Steve mentions, so those are already on the list. any other suggestions?

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:18 pm
BBQ101 rare
rare

There is a place on Reisterstown Rd called Andy Nelsons and a former co-worker liked a place called Bare-Bones. Best Q in Md is off Rte 5 in Waldorf called Lefty's BBQ the Air Force 1 Crew eats Q there all the time. This is closer to DC when are you coming to town?
If it smell's like smoke I must be Cookin!!!

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:10 am
medium-well

I am planning on leaving on Wednesday so I should be there late that evening. I know it's about a 13+ hour drive but I have done it before and it's nothing to me. I LOVE driving so I will pull my CDs into the car and away I go. :)

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:18 am
BBQ101 rare
rare

Let me know if you wanna check out Lefty's I can give you good directions from Baltimore. It will be about a 1 hour side trip with no traffic.
If it smell's like smoke I must be Cookin!!!

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:48 pm
medium-well

sounds GREAT! I'll be coming from the east side the rosedale area. pulaski and 695 if that helps ya any.

Return to Best BBQ Joint